Monday, June 18, 2012

What's the plan?

Was chatting with a friend last evening when he asked me about my plans during this fairly long sabbatical after working for nearly 17 years. I didn't have an answer. He asked if I wanted to use this break to learn music/ a new craft / swimming (me? I am an expert dude!) etc. I still didn't .. don't have an answer. I so wish I could say I wanted to get back to Zumba, enroll in a spinning course and so on but the Lazy Lateef in me does not want to budge out of the four walls of my building... at least as of now.

Saying tata bye bye to white clothes, spending weekends munching masal vadai, keeping my lovely french windows shut most of the time :-( ... yes, the famous Mumbai monsoon season has arrived.



Loving every lap of my swim in the rains. The pool is also less crowded considering the schools have reopened after the holidays.

Pray I don't succumb to the viral flu the rains bring in with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kya Bolta?