Saturday, October 6, 2012

We are now..

Swimming, Running, Gymming and Power Yoga-ing :-)

Realized running wasn't helping much in the weight loss which I believe is key if I need to run long distances regularly and improve my timing. Am not a fan of running on the treadmill or shaking legs and hands back and forth on the cross trainer. Find the stationery cycle very very boring. Hence, my visit to the gym is restricted to twice a week for weight training. The trainer at our Club is very very good. He must've been Adolf Hitler in his previous jenmam. God! he adds more repetitions and more sets every week. No regrets 'coz it's good fun.

Power Yoga is thrice a week with a trained Yoga instructor in our building. I find Yoga quite monotonous and yawn friendly having done it a couple of times in the past. This is strictly going to be for a few months before I move on to aerobics or kick boxing or zumba which are all awesome fun.

Both weight training and Yoga have helped quite a bit. Will tell more on the next post in a few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kya Bolta?