Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hi Hi Hi... Wish time again!

Here's what I had said last year, the year before and the year before that.


The last year just whizzed past me. Can't believe it's been 11 months since a bit of unexpected change in our lives.  The spouse and I are trying to cope with the change and hopefully this ain't permanent.

Practically did nothing or attempted anything big in the last one year except the to and fro office trips which in itself is strenuous considering how I "love it". Made quite a few whirlwind trips to Chennai and Delhi which was fun.

One thing I have learnt to practise is gratitude. To be thankful for what I have. Thanks to the job, the lifestyle, the friends, family, home and happy people around.

A small vacation is coming up after a gap of three years and we are totally looking forward to it. As always have a dozen+ friends to thank for the support all through the year.

Wishing this year to be stress-free, happy, healthy and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kya Bolta?